Winfield Wolves Travel Baseball Sponsorship:
We Need Your Help and Support!
You, our valuable sponsors, are helping to make it possible for the players to achieve their goals. Our travel program could not work at its current level without your financial help. This is a great way for you to give back to your community and to help these young men (boys) gain the necessary training and experience they need to pursue their baseball dreams.
Why Sponsor our local travel baseball team?
- Increase awareness of your company’s products and services. Each of our sponsorship packages has benefits built in for your company. See below levels of sponsorships as well as your company’s brand will be in front of the sports market of parents, coaches, program organizers, players and fans from local areas and teams.
- A welcomed form of advertising. Sponsoring a youth sports team are a positive and engaging way to market your brand. Parents like to see companies that are supporting local sports.
- Helps keep the cost of our travel baseball team program low. The Wolves Program, however, is financially independent. Therefore, the Wolves must cover all expenses on their own. Parents pay a registration fee and volunteer to help with fundraisers, concession duties, and a variety of other activities to help reduce the costs as much as possible. Additional sponsorships funds helps go toward: Uniforms, Training, Equipment, Umpire Fees, League fees, Tournament Fees, etc…
- Outstanding value for the dollar invested. Sponsorship cost can very and range from $100 to $2500 or more. When comparing with other forms of advertising like print, billboards, and newspaper ads, sponsoring the Winfield Wolves can be a great value and a smart option to include into your marketing mix.
- Build Goodwill. Your company’s sponsorship to the Winfield Wolves makes a positive contribution to the community. Overall this can evoke a community wide feeling that a company understands the impact and importance of sports for their youth. This feeling can instill a loyalty among a business current and future patrons.
- Tax Incentive. The Winfield Wolves is a 501C3 non-profit organization and donations are subject to tax deduction for making a charitable donation. That is just another added benefit of sponsoring the Winfield Wolves Travel Baseball team.
Single: Sponsors of $100 or greater will receive an advertisement or acknowledgement that will be displayed on our award winning Winfield Wolves website: www.WinfieldTravelProgram.org for an entire season, that would also include a link to your website.
Double: Sponsors of $250 or greater will, in addition to receiving the benefits noted for Single level sponsors, also have your name/company logo added to our team banners which are proudly displayed at all games. We play approx. 35-45 games. The majority are local within 5-10miles away.
Triple: Sponsors of $500 or greater will, in addition to receiving the benefits noted for Double level sponsors, also receive a plaque that includes your name and a team photo (by request).
Home Run: Sponsors of $1,000 or greater will receive the benefits noted for Triple level sponsors for a period of two seasons and can pick the location to where you want your logo on the banner.
Some other notes:
- Winfield Wolves host 2 tournaments a year hosting on average between 35-45 teams. We will also give your company a shot out, and recognition to these teams coaches and parents as well. If you’re a restaurant, store, etc we will make recommendation to your business in case they needed anything while at the tournament.
- Our banner was the biggest team banner (8’x4’) from any other team we encountered the last 2 years. With it this big it received a lot of exposure from all parents, players, and coaches. It would be great to add your company’s logo to it for the 2020 season.
We know $250 or $500 or any amount of money from a local company to our Winfield Wolves team goes a long way to offset the rising cost of youth sports. But what your company may find is that your sponsorship also goes a long way to strengthen the bond between your brand and your community.
If you, your company, or your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor of our program (The Wolves are a 501c3 non-profit organization).
If you, your company, or your organization is interested in becoming a sponsor of our program (WIA and the Wolves are a 501c3 non-profit organization), please contact Tom Grantz, Wolves Travel Baseball Commissioner, at
The Wolves Sponsorship Form can be downloaded here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.leagueathletics.com/Text/Documents/21563/96059.pdf
Thank you for your consideration,
Winfield Wolves Travel Baseball Program